Over'n Out!® Advanced Fire Ant Killer Mound Eliminator
- Fast acting - kills fire ant mounds in 15 minutes
- Kills mound and the queen
- No mound re-location
- Water-in area immediately after application
Eliminate Those Pesky Mounds in 15 Minutes.
Fire ants are quick to relocate their colonies and stay one step ahead of treatments. Ready-to-use Over'n Out!® Advanced Fire Ant Mound Eliminator puts an end to fire ants and their relocations with fast-acting, deep-reaching control that kills fire ants where you see them and where you don't. Mounds are killed within 15 minutes, and the colony's queen is killed within 24 hours guaranteed.
- Use outdoors to treat visible mounds in lawns, ornamental gardens and around homes. Do not use in vegetable gardens.
- Water mound areas lightly before application, if soil is dry.
- Distribute 1/2 cup of granules evenly over and around each mound to cover an area 4 feet in diameter.
- Apply 1 to 2 gallons of water to each mound area, according to label instructions, to release active ingredients and move solution into ant tunnels. Do not add extra water. Too much water can damage the mound and trigger relocation.
- Wear protective clothing, including long sleeves, long pants and gloves, during handling and application.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, when no rain is forecast for 24 hours to prevent drift or runoff.
- Apply during early morning or late evening, when fire ants are most active.
- Optimize fire ant control by combining mound treatments for existing, visible mounds with broadcast treatment.
- Keep people and pets clear until the product is watered in and the area dry.
- Read the product label and follow application instructions thoroughly.