Over'n Out!® Advanced Fire Ant Killer
- Ready to use granules kill fire ants immediately upon contact
- Eliminates mounds in 15 minutes and the queen within 24 hours
- Kills, controls and protects for up to 6 months
- For use on lawns and landscaped areas around residential buildings
Fire ants are certain. So is our guarantee.
Protect your family and pets from harmful fire ants with Over'n Out Advanced Fire Ant Killer. These ready-to-use granules kill fire ants within 15 minutes and continue to protect for up to 6 months.
Since fire ants are most active early in the morning and late in the evening, apply the granules to your lawn or home perimeter in calm weather, when no rain is forecast for at least 24 hours. Once applied, don't forget to water-in immediately to release the active ingredients. Apply uniformly over your lawn according to the suggested spreader settings.
- Water-in immediately after application
- Apply in early morning or late evening as broadcast treatment when fire ants are most active
- Apply when temperatures are between 65 and 80 F for mound treatments when fire ants are most active
- Apply uniformly over lawn according to suggested spreader settings
- Do not use in vegetable gardens
- People and pets may return to treated outdoor area once dry
- Read the product label and follow application instructions thoroughly.
For broadcast treatments:
- Distribute granules according to label application rates evenly with a broadcast spreader (best for large areas) or a drop spreader (best for small areas)
- Sweep scattered granules off driveways and sidewalks back onto lawns.
- Water immediately after sweeping to release active ingredients. Do not water to the point of runoff.
- Start watering at the farthest point and work back to avoid contact with wet, treated areas.
For mound treatments:
- Water mound areas lightly before application, if soil is dry.
- Distribute 1/2 cup of granules evenly over and around each mound to cover an area 4 feet in diameter.
- Apply 1 to 2 gallons of water to each mound area, according to label instructions, to release active ingredients and move solution into tunnel areas
- Do not add extra water. Too much water can cause mound damage and trigger mound relocation.