Sevin® Insect Killer Dust
- Effective garden dust kills ants, aphids, and many more insects
- Protects vegetables, fruits, flowers and lawn from insect damage
- Simply sprinkle dust - no mixing or measuring required
- Starts killing insects immediately upon contact
- Protects strawberries, lettuce, tomatoes, and many other edibles from insect damage
Leave pesky bugs in the dust.
Have cabbageworms stripped the foliage away from your tomatoes, or have Japanese Beetles have chewed holes in your plant leaves? Sprinkle an even layer of Sevin Insect Killer Dust in your garden and these invasive pests don't stand a chance. Specially formulated to kill insects immediately upon contact, this dust protects over 125 listed fruits and vegetables and kills over 150 listed insects. Don't worry about mixing, measuring, or watering in - Sevin Insect Killer Dust is ready-to-use. Find your affected area or specific garden crop on the label to get the most effective results.
- Apply at the first signs of insect damage.
- Open top.
- Apply thin layer on upper and lower sides of leaves, stems and flowers.
- No mixing or watering required.
- Visible results
- People and pets can return to the treated area once the dust has settled.
- Flea Beetles
- Japanese Beetles
- Imported Cabbageworms
- Stink Bugs
- Cucumber Beetles
- Squash Bugs
- Tomato Bruitworms
- Colorado Potato Beetle
- Strawberry Weevil
- Raspberry Aphid
- Periodical Cicada