Sevin® Insect Killer Ready to Spray
- Kills over 500 listed pests
- Protects over 250 fruits and vegetables
- For use on home fruit & vegetable gardens, ornamental & flower gardens, lawns and around the home perimeter
- Won't harm plants, blooms or lawns
Focus on the garden. We've got the bugs.
When unwanted insects threaten your garden fun, turn to simple control you can trust. Sevin® Insect Killer Ready to Spray kills more than 500 insect pests by contact on ornamentals, flowers, vegetables and fruits, as well as in lawns and around your home's perimeter. Connect a garden hose to the ready-to-spray concentrate's container for automatic measuring and mixing, minus the mess. Then relax while it keeps protecting for up to three months,+ so you can enjoy your garden at its best.
- Use at the first sign of insect pests or where they are expected to appear.
- Shake well, with the control knob in the ""Off"" position.
- Attach a regular garden hose, and then turn on water to the hose.
- Take aim at target pests, plants or treatment areas, and turn the control knob to “On.""
- Spray evenly and as directed for the type of treatment area. Spray plant surfaces, upper and lower, until thoroughly wet.
- Do not use on tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- Spray on calm days when no rain is forecast for 24 hours, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Follow recommended intervals between spraying and harvesting edibles.
- Start spraying large areas at the farthest corner and work backward, so you and the hose avoid contact with spray.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.
- Black Flies
- Boxelder Bugs
- Colorado Potato Beetles
- Flea Beetles
- Fungus Gnats
- Ground Beetles
- Japanese Beetles
- Lace Bugs
- Ladybug Beetles
- Mole Crickets
- Scale Insects
- Scarab Beetles