Sevin® Insect Killer Concentrate
- Kills over 500 listed pests
- Protects over 250 fruits and vegetables
- For use on home fruit & vegetable gardens, ornamental & flower gardens, lawns and around the home perimeter
- Kills by contact and keeps protecting up to 3 months
A little goes a long way. Like, a really long way.
When insect pests call for full-scale response, you need a straightforward solution you can trust. Our easy-to-use measuring cap makes it simple to get just the right amount of concentrate for the job. Measure the product using the label application rate of 4 fluid ounces of concentrate per gallon of water. Pour the measured concentrate into your sprayer, add the appropriate amount of water, and mix well. Sevin® Insect Killer Concentrate kills more than 500 insect pests by contact and keeps protecting for up to three months.+ Kill and control unwanted insects in ornamental and edible gardens, lawns and other areas around your home.
- Use at the first sign of insect pests or where they are expected to appear.
- Use with a pump-style tank sprayer (best for spot treatments) or a dial-style hose-end sprayer (best for large areas).
- Shake well. Measure the recommended amount of concentrate using the easy-to-use measuring cap.
- Pour the concentrate into your sprayer, add the corresponding amount of water, and mix well.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches until thoroughly wet.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Follow recommended pre-harvest intervals for treating edible crops.
- Do not use on tall trees. Consider hiring a professional for trees taller than 10 feet.
- When spraying large areas, start at the farthest point and work backward to avoid contact with wet spray.
- Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until sprays have dried.
- Read the product label for listed pests, and follow application instructions thoroughly.
- Black Flies
- Boxelder Bugs
- Colorado Potato Beetles
- Flea Beetles
- Fungus Gnats
- Ground Beetles
- Japanese Beetles
- Lace Bugs
- Ladybug Beetles
- Mole Crickets
- Scale Insects
- Scarab Beetles