Daconil® Fungicide Ready-to-Use
- 3-way control - stops and prevents over 65 plant diseases
- Protects tomatoes, cucumbers, roses and many other listed plants
- Starts controlling diseases on contact
- Use on flowers, vegetables, shrubs, fruit and shade trees
- Protects against powdery mildew, blight, black spot and many other listed plant diseases
Protection from the stealthiest of plant pests.
Bring your garden back to life with Daconil Fungicide Ready-to-Use. This easy-to-use spray provides 3-way control - stopping and preventing leaf spot, downy mildew, blight, fruit rot, rust, and many more listed fungal diseases.
Simply locate your plant on the label and apply the spray according to the listed application, re-application, and maximum yearly total application rates. If fruits and vegetables need to be treated, the pre-harvest intervals for each plant type can be found on the label. For best results, apply in calm weather and evenly spray all sides of the plant. People and pets may return to the treated area once spray is dry.
- Use at the first sign of fungal disease or as a preventative treatment.
- Shake well and evenly spray all sides of plant surfaces to achieve best results
- For use on outdoor plants only
- Apply early in the day so plants have adequate time to dry
- Apply in calm weather when no rain is forecast for 24 hours
- Safe to eat fruits and vegetables according to the listed pre-harvest intervals.
- People and pets may re-enter treated area once spray is dry
- Read the product label for listed diseases and follow application instructions thoroughly.
- Botrytis Blight (Gray Mold)
- Alternaria Leaf Spot
- Downy Mildew
- Ring Spot
- Cercospora (Early) Blight
- Alternaria (Late) Blight
- Septoria (Late) Blight
- Purple Blotch
- Botrytis Vine Rot
- Leaf Blotch
- Powdery Mildew
- Botrytis Gray Mold (foliar phase)
- Black Spot
- Phytophthora Blight
- Cylindrocladium Leaf Spots
- Marssonina Leaf Spot
- Brown Rot Blossom Blight
- And many more listed on the label