Sevin® Insect Killer Concentrate
- Kills over 500 listed pests
- Protects over 250 fruits and vegetables
- For use on home fruit & vegetable gardens, ornamental & flower gardens, lawns and around the home perimeter
- Kills by contact and keeps protecting up to 3 months
A little goes a long way. Like, a really long way.
When insect pests call for full-scale response, you need a straightforward solution you can trust. Our easy-to-use measuring cap makes it simple to get just the right amount of concentrate for the job. Measure the product using the label application rate of 4 fluid ounces of concentrate per gallon of water. Pour the measured concentrate into your sprayer, add the appropriate amount of water, and mix well. Sevin® Insect Killer Concentrate kills more than 500 insect pests by contact and keeps protecting for up to three months.+ Kill and control unwanted insects in ornamental and edible gardens, lawns and other areas around your home.
- Shake well. Remove measuring cap and fill cap to desired amount of product.
- Pour into sprayer and add corresponding amount of water.
- Close sprayer tightly and pressurize with hand pump.
- For spot applications, use a coarse spray nozzle. For larger area applications, use a fan spray nozzle.
- Hold tip of wand 12 inches from target area while spraying
- Visible results in minutes.
- People and pets may re-enter treated area after spray dries.
- Black Flies
- Boxelder Bugs
- Colorado Potato Beetles
- Flea Beetles
- Fungus Gnats
- Ground Beetles
- Japanese Beetles
- Lace Bugs
- Ladybug Beetles
- Mole Crickets
- Scale Insects
- Scarab Beetles