Sevin® Sulfur Dust
- 2-in1 Disease & Insect Control
- Protects over 140 plants
- Starts Killing upon contact
- For use on roses, citrus fruits, vegetables, flowers, shrubs, and trees
- Controls powdery mildew, rust, black spots, scab, and mites
- Won’t harm flowers, shrubs, or blooms
Sevin® Sulfur Dust protects gardens from insect and disease damage.
This 2-in-1 product controls over 45 insects and diseases on listed plants, making it the go-to solution when the culprit of plant damage is unknown. Sevin® Sulfur Dust can be used as a dust or spray and does not harm plants or blooms on listed plants, including roses, flowers, citrus trees, fruits, vegetables, shrubs, and trees.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Intended for residential use only.
This product is a combination fungicide and insecticide that can be used as a dust or spray. It can be used on listed flowers, ornamentals, fruits, and vegetables. It kills listed pests and controls diseases including powdery mildew, leaf spot, black spot, scab, rust, and more listed below.
HOW TO USE
Please read the entire label. Use only as directed, noting all use restrictions. Consult State Agricultural Experiment Station or the State Agricultural Extension Service for sensitive plants and additional information as the timing, number and rate of application needed may vary with local conditions.
AS A DUST:
- Before dusting, shake duster vigorously to mix air with the sulfur.
- Dust lightly.
- Frequent light dustings are more effective than single heavy dustings.
AS A SPRAY:
- Remove cap with dip tube to measure dust.
- Mix the required amount of Sevin® Sulfur Dust with sufficient water to make a thin, creamy paste before diluting with the balance of the required amount of water.
- Use about 1 gallon of diluted spray per 1000 square feet.
- tsp = teaspoon. tbsp = tablespoon
- Brown Rot
- Powdery Mildew
- Leaf Spot
- Botrytis Blight
- Black Spot
- Peach Canker
- Shot Hole
- other listed diseases
- Soft Scale
- Citrus Red Spider
- Red Spider
- other listed pests