Sevin® Sulfur Dust
- Protect your plants from damaging pests and harmful fungal diseases
- Won't harm flowers, shrubs, or blooms
- Guaranteed results or your money back
- Kills by contact - chewing and sucking insects
- Kills thrips, mites, red spider and many more pests
- Simply dust or mix with water and spray
- Apply early or at first signs of insect or plant damage
- People and pets can return to treated area once dust has settled
Sevin® Sulfur Dust protects gardens from insect and disease damage.
Protect your plants from damaging pests and harmful fungal diseases with Sevin Insect Killer Sulfur Dust or Spray. This formula provide strong protection for your garden. will not harm your plants or blooms. To use as a dust, shake duster vigorously to mix the air with the sulfur and dust lightly - frequent light dustings are more effective than single heavy dustings. To use as a spray, measure dust and mix with water to form a thin paste. Use paste to dilute with desired amount of water and evenly spray the affected area. For best results, use about 1 gallon of diluted spray per 1,000 sq. ft. Sevin Insect Killer Sulfur Dust kills pests by contact and controls fungal diseases. Use this dust in fruit and vegetable gardens, ornamental plants and shrubs, flowers, and ground covers. Sevin Dust protects carrots, onions, celery, cabbage, peppers, potatoes, spinach, cherries, strawberries and many more listed fruits and vegetables from pests and diseases like thrips, mites, red spiders, powdery mildew, leaf spot, black spot, and many more. Do not dust on open blooms to protect pollinating insects. Once applied to plants, wait at least 24 hours before watering. This dust is highly effective and guaranteed to protect your garden - don't forget to check the label to find the specific application rates for the list of pests.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Intended for residential use only.
This product is a combination fungicide and insecticide that can be used as a dust or spray. It can be used on listed flowers, ornamentals, fruits, and vegetables. It kills listed pests and controls diseases including powdery mildew, leaf spot, black spot, scab, rust, and more listed below.
HOW TO USE
Please read the entire label. Use only as directed, noting all use restrictions. Consult State Agricultural Experiment Station or the State Agricultural Extension Service for sensitive plants and additional information as the timing, number and rate of application needed may vary with local conditions.
AS A DUST:
- Before dusting, shake bottle vigorously to mix air with sulfur.
- Open the cap.
- Spray bottle towards plant and lightly squeeze the bottle.
- Tip - frequent light dustings are more effective than single heavy dustings.
- Starts killing immediately upon contact.
- People and pets may re-enter once the dust settles or product dries.
AS A SPRAY:
- Remove cap with dip tube to measure dust.
- Mix the required amount of Sevin® Sulfur Dust with sufficient water to make a thin, creamy paste before diluting with the balance of the required amount of water.
- Use about 1 gallon of diluted spray per 1000 square feet.
- tsp = teaspoon. tbsp = tablespoon